Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little Share...

I've been in a bit of a scrap frenzy these last few days ... i almost feel like i need to down tools and get outside for the day....  almost.  :)   

The mid month Sketch is up over at Stuck?! and all of the ct reveals have now been posted, so head over and check it out if you'd like a little prompt to get you going!!  Here is my take:

{my lil explorer} 

This photo was taken in January 2010, but it is one of my faves.  Lachy's first beach experience down in Iluka.  He was ok with the sand part... as long as it was a long way from those waves!!  lol. 

As you can tell from the sketch:


... and the amazing ct creations, the sketch is very open to interpretation, so.... get those scissorhands busy and play along with us!


AND.. now that a couple of months are up, i think i can safely show off my FIRST EVA pub's!!  woohoo!    I  was really happy when i got the 'for publication' email from SBM many months after sending these layouts off...

{forever in my heart}
 and who could forget what my favourite little two year old did to it!!...  LOL



{spectate}

 ...and even more amazed when i was contacted for the sketch feature opportunity with SC:

{just unme}


oh.. and these little fellas were my first eva anything published!!  I was completely gobsmacked when asked by SBM to participate in this Prima card challenge:

{miss you}

{i heart u}

All my boys are home tomorrow and, whilst i've enjoyed the precious girlie time with my two girls these last few days (and the clean floors that stayed clean for longer than an hour!)..... i have SO missed my boys, big and little!

Thanks so much for visiting lovely ladies!!  Be back with TCR's new palette on Friday!

bye for now..

jules
x


15 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh ME oh MY..wowzers.. i love love that first one.. i am IN LOVE with layering HEAPS of the same photo at the mo so YAY for that..and then your altered but pretty same[ish] background.. like that comment just made sence.. but you can see its misted but not in your FACE misted thats what i love..and WOOHOO i can definately see the sketch in that one..lol.. awesome job..and yay for JULES.. oh and bit sad about the clean floors.. i feel your pain..

Chantelle said...

these are just awesome - very you and very unique - love your u'n'me page - it's great with the photo strip. TFS.

Leanne said...

omgoodness! That 1st LO is AMAZING! I adore the layer upon layer of photos (just like LJ said!!) hee hee.... and I drooled over all your pubs when I first saw them! Gorgeous work as always Jules...x

I hope you have a happy and safe easter. *see* you after the break.

Cathy said...

OMG Jules what else can I say but DIVINE.. your creations are just amazing.. loving everything here.. such beautiful work!! :) hugs

Shell said...

All abosultely beautiful Julie but the texture and dimension on the first LO is AWESOME!! x

Her Essential Hand said...

awww. just simply Gor-g-eous! what a buzz seeing work in print, hope we see many more :))
Have a good day with your girls x

Kim Ewins said...

Sigh! Oh! Jules....as ALWAYS your scrapping...so inspires.
On the clean floors thingy ----WHAT ARE THEY???
I've forgotten what they look like...kids have been on holidays down here for two weeks...so needless to say I only see them (clean floors) for like 5 mins a day....big Grrrr!
hey! I still have all crossed you make Brissie!

Mardi said...

Gorgeous ...porgeous.... omgosh!
I just adore your work.....Id so love to sit at the table and watch you create...its so totally opposite to mine.
Mardi x

Karen Shady said...

you area n inspiration Miss Julie.... such beautiful work ....
Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Easter xx

kathie said...

Wow. What a great collection of pages. Congrats on all the publications :)

Tanyah Payne said...

your amazing! LOVE your inspiration and your tallent! thankyou for sharing xx

Christine said...

Wow, those pages are gorgeous!. Your work *belongs* in the mags, it is always stunning!

Unknown said...

Just STUNNING Jules... your Stuck layout is just gorgeous with all those layers and doilies!! And HUGE congrats on all your published work...I love seeing your work in the mags and I am sure there will be plenty more :)) Have a wonderful Easter break with your sweet little family :))xx

Eila Sandberg said...

I am not one bit surprised to see your work published! Have to confess I thought your layouts were already widely and largely published around the globe as they are all just so unique and amazing!! You know I've hearted them from the very first sec I ever saw one of your layouts. A mega mega big CONGRATS Jules, this is just the beginning! Happy Easter! mwah!!

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

HI there, I just dropped by from Chat With Charm. I am in love with the flower at the top of your I love you card.