Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mid Month Sketch.....

Yes, I'm back again.... sorry, but I did tell you that this was a big month!!  :)

It's mid month sketch time for all of you Stuck?! followers... and if you're not a follower, then it's high time you were!! lol  This one was provided by the lovely Karen Wilson.  Thanks Karen!

I turned the sketch once clockwise and pushed it right down to the bottom edge of the page... almost right off the page in fact!  :)    I really love this totally imperfect photo of Claire.  It's completely out of focus and she has the biggest sook face on.  And I Love It!  It's whispy, whimsical, moody.... and so Claire.

{Melancholy}


...and a close up of that very imperfect pic:

... and the sketch (yeah, alright... just use your imagination! hehee) :


I'm still in love with fussy cutting.  I think it is going to be a long-time love in fact... and do you notice something odd??  No stitching!! At all.  For some reason it just didn't seem right to add it.  What a milestone for me.  :)

So, go and check out the Stuck?! blog and have a look at the rest of the CT inpiration.... I'm sure you'll be inspired, these girls are amazing!  I'll be back in a few days with the next Bonus Sketch.

Thanks for visiting guys and I hope you're not getting sick of the sight of me... :)

Hugs
jules
x


15 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

*sigh* Another Totally Stunning creation from you Jules........
Yeah I notice that there was NO stitching!
I really LOVE your take of the Sketch & how you have Squashed it down!!
Just brillant!!!
Would NEVER get sick of seeing your FACE & your AMAZING creations... xx

Unknown said...

I so love your work....this layout is no exception! Amazing details and absolutely fabulous take on Karen`s sketch! Hugs ~Gerry~

Kim Ewins said...

Beautiful sigh....sigh!!
Always love your takes on stuff..Jules..this is so very pretty...Wondering what type of camera you use Julie?

Belinda said...

Your work is just so beautiful Jules. Absolutely love this layout. And the photo looks pretty perfect to me. :-)

Chantelle said...

Oh WOW, I really love how you've 'pushed' this sketch over to one side - how unique - it's a great picture and I love all the little details that you add. Totally awesome inspiration.

Cathy said...

OMG Jules you never fail to blow me away with your gorgeous creations and this is no exception.. so breathtakingly beautiful!! Awesome take on the sketch! Have a fab day :)))

Jasmine S said...

Delish delish. I just love the colors in this page Julie, the misting and the design. And it is perfect without stitching. WTG.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Your work is soooo gorgeous! I LOVE this page so much, love that you made the sketch your own! Very creative :)

Blossom inch said...

that page is adorable...I really love how you did the page. Awesome!

janice said...

I will never get sick of seeing your gorgeous and inspiring creations....
this one is stunning.... love your take on the sketch and the colours look amazing, love the fussy cutting and masking/misting.
What have you used behind the photo (the white and touch of green?)
Bring on the next page ....dont want much do I!!!!
Have a good week. :) xx

kathie said...

Gorgeous, wow! Love the color combo on this. And I did a sketch this week too. You inspired me. It's been ages since I've done a challenge :) but I finally had some time last week.

Tanyah Payne said...

wow your so inspiring and adore your beautiful creations... LOVE IT ALL :)

Dolly B said...

OMGosh Julie, this is just so BeaUTiful, I wish I had half your talent MIss, The colours are gorgeous, the whole layout is just Divine

Hugs
Mary x

Unknown said...

Just catching up on your stunning work Jules!!! Sigh...I am really loving your work of late...just love the colours in this layout and your take on the sketch is awesome! xx

Christine said...

Wow, this is stunning once again! You have an amazing style!