Monday, August 15, 2011

Peek-A-Boo....

It's my turn to set the fortnightly challenge over at the Boxx, so, you guessed it, I want to see some Peek-A-Boo styles happening!  No other requirement... just rip, tear and crumple back that lovely paper to reveal what's lurking underneath! hehee.  Easy right?  Be as inventive as you like.  It can appear on the corners, along the edge of your page, or in the middle... like the one in my last post. 

I've had tonnes of fun with peek-a-boo's lately.  Once I started, I couldn't stop.... I think I did three in a row! lol. 

Anyway... to kick start the challenge, here's mine:

{i wish for you}



I have to admit, I really do love this one... I think it's my new favourite.  :)  I love that it looks like my little man is peering out from behind an old, decrepid, vine and lichen covered ruin... like something you've stumbled across, deep in the Peruvian jungle.  Okay, maybe I'm letting my imagination run away with me. lol

A little bit of Prima goodness here with the iron on vine and the pearl flourish.  The Crafter's Workshop brick wall template (surprise surprise), stained muslin (surprise surprise), a Prima and Kaiser flower, the b side of some Basic Grey Nook and Pantry pp, and lots of walnut gold glimmermist.

So head on over to the Boxx and upload to the fortnightly challenge thread in the forum to be in the running for a $10 voucher to spend in the Boxx Shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a little love... it is so much appreciated.  :))

jules
x

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so very creative! I normally do peek a boo journaling...never thought to do it with a picture! Very cool

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Jules.. this is ONE amazing page.. I love it.. so much to love about it, I really dont know where to start!
Enjoy your week x

Kat said...

wow!! totally GORGEOUS layout!

Jasmine S said...

heave, sigh, heave, sigh.
Amazingly creative and beautiful.

scrapinka said...

So gorgeus! I love it!

Christine said...

aww, just look at those gorgeous eyes! Why do the boys get the beautiful lashes?

Stunning design, very inventive!

sarah martin said...

Amazing layout Jules! You are so creative. He's so handsome.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow Jules, another stunner of a page! You really are so good at what you do! I wish I could pump out beautiful pages every.single.time!

Cathy said...

OMG Jules simply stunning yet again.. the peek a boo corner with that gorgeous photo looks amazing!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Peek A Boo I just L.O.V.E this too!!!
Totally Stunning Jules....
Every bit of this Layout ROCKS!!!
xx

Clémentine said...

It's beautiful and ingenious.

Marelize said...

Another stunning creation Jules!! LOVE it! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Artistry redefined, so wonderful!

Tiff Firth said...

I adore you fresh ideas. you are so very inspiring.!!

t

good ol CW templates and glimmer. match made in heaven!

Unknown said...

OH WOWEEEEE!!!!! I am a huge fan of this layout...a huge fan of peak a boos too!! lol!! STUNNING!! xx