Friday, April 13, 2012

Girly Girly....

Friday is Colour Room day and this week presents a very girly palette!  Lemon, pink and blue isn't something I would normally put together on a page, but I did really enjoy this layout.  I also used Lydel's sketch for inspo as well.... and why wouldn't I?  Circles galore!!  :)

{dream}


Not forgetting of course that Manor House Creations are Colour Room Sponsors this month and we have had the opportunity to play with some gorgeous blooms!  This one is no exception.....




I have also layered some Dusty Attic chippy pieces in similar colours.  I have used a nameplate and mini key and lock from the new release and simply coated them all in acrylic antique white paint and inked very slightly with 'antique linen' Distress Ink.  Incorporating buttons, canvas, a quote, some twine and butterfly, the result is lots of interest without being overpowering. 

Name Plates #5
Code: DA0609
Mini Keys & Locks
Code: DA0679


And the palette and sketch:


Pop on over to the Colour Room and check out the DT samples for yourself.  They are typically amazing!

Thanks for popping in for a visit.  I'll be seeing you again soon!

Cheers,

Jules
x

10 comments:

Leanne J said...

fantastically amazing Jules.. love the layers.. you are a MASTER at everything YUMMY... thank you for being in my life...

enjoy...

Ebony van der Starre said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!

sarah martin said...

Oh I love this Jules. You have used the palette beautifully. Love the drips xo

Jasmine S said...

Ummmm, perfect....I think that sums up what I think anyway.
Love it Jules.

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Jules, this takes my breath away. Lovely use of the same photo and interestingly how each one looks so different. Just outstanding and you always inspire me.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is stunning.. I love the impact of multi circles.. and beautiful photos too..

Blossom inch said...

this is so gorgeous Jules! very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Brillant! You make thee most beautiful creations!

Lydell Quin said...

This is stunning Julie!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Any colours, anything challenging whatsoever and you just come up with awesomeness! that's the trademark of a true MASTER Jules! I'm echoing Jas; the most intelligent I can say is ummmm ... :)))